Sunday, December 16, 2012

Great sister


One of the joys of being a diver is having to go to pasadena to practice. 
Since Gina is the best sister ever, she decided to plan a lunch date with her friend in pasadena.
Since she was just going to be in the area she came and watched! Now what other sister would spend her saturday watching someone dive into the water for two hours?? Since she made the effort to come, I of course had to learn a new dive that day... just for her!

Afterwards i got to go out to lunch with them. We went to probably the sketchiest chinese place but it was sooo good.



This past weekend I had a meet in Bakersfield so she had made the cookies the day before and sent them with my mom for me since she couldn't come watch. Now thats love. They happened to be vanilla pudding cookies and they were amazing! Of course I had one.. and then two more. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment