Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nutella Hot Chocolate


Nutella Hot Chocolate



I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I think nutella is one of the most amazing things on earth. Its like the child of a jar of peanut butter and a chocolate bar. Well I also have a love for hot chocolate. Since I'm running out of hot cocoa mix, but still have two jars of nutella, I decided to use it to make my night time drink.


It's almost easier to make hot cocoa with nutella then with pre-made mix. The drink comes out much creamy as well. 

Recipe:

1 C milk (or an entire mug full)
1-2 tablespoons nutella

Directions:

Microwave the milk for at least a minute or until steaming. Then simply stir in the nutella. You can add more or less depending on how sweet you want the cocoa to be. If the nutella doesn't completely disolve, return the cup to the microwave for another minute and stir. Serve and enjoy immediately. 

This could also be made with water instead of milk. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment